We offer a comprehensive range of services tailored to individual requirements, each designed to suit different products and budgets. With over 40 years experience in the pharmaceutical and related industries our engineers have an extensive knowledge of controlled environment products.
Our service can also include inspections, maintenance, and repairs. These services are available to customers without a full service contract as well as customers with their own service teams.
Service and maintenance contracts
We offer 2 levels of service contract based on speed of response.
24 hour response Premier Agreement Contract
24 hour contract service holders are assured that a service engineer will be available to answer queries, or we will travel to the site to endeavour to rectify the fault within 24 hours of the call, inclusive of weekends and bank holidays.
48 hour response Standard Agreement Contract
48 hour contract service holders are assured that a service engineer will be available to answer queries, or we will travel to the site to endeavour to rectify the fault within 48 hours of the call.
Features and benefits
- One source for all of your maintenance and repair needs
- Allows your staff to focus on higher priority operational issues
- One point of contact for maintenance and repairs
- Comprehensive range of services
- Solution for operational efficiency and plant criticality
- Resolve minor problems by one phone call
- Premier and Standard contract holders receive priority attention at all times
- Annual calibration and inspection visits
- Maintenance regimes tailored to individual requirements
A typical service maintenance visit
Take a look at what we do on a typical planned service and maintenance visit here